034 Motorsport MQB Insuction Bundle For Audi 8V A3-S3, 8S TT-TTS, And Vw MK7 MK7.5 Golf-Golf R-GTI
The 034Motorsport MQB Insuction Bundle for Audi 8V A3/S3, 8S TT/TTS, and VW MkVII Golf/Golf R/GTI includes all of the 034Motorsport intake performance products associated with the OEM airbox in one comprehensive and convenient package. Included with this kit is the Turbo Inlet Pipe, Turbo Inlet Hose, Performance Drop-In Panel Air Filter, and all associated hardware.
TURBO INLET HOSE
The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Hose for 1.8T and 2.0T MQB vehicles is a multi-ply, wire-reinforced silicone hose designed to be a drop-in replacement for the unattractive and restrictive OEM corrugated plastic hose. The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Hose smoothly transitions from the intake to the turbo inlet pipe, providing increased airflow capability to support other power improving modifications. Wire reinforcement ensures the 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Hose retains its shape, resisting vacuum-induced collapse when turbocharger air demand is increased.
Turbo Inlet Hose Features:
- Wire-Reinforced Multi-Ply Silicone Construction
- Maintains Smooth Inside Surface for Optimum Flow
- Direct Drop-In Replacement of Factory Hose
- Easy Install
PERFORMANCE DROP-IN PANEL AIR FILTER
034Motorsport’s is pleased to offer a performance drop-in air filter replacement for our popular P34 MQB Intake System. This high-flow, double-layered cotton filter is a direct replacement for the 034Motorsport MQB P34 Intake System, and makes for a drop-in air filter upgrade for any 8V Audi A3/S3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R with a factory air box.
Performance Drop-In Panel Air Filter Features:
- Double-Layered Cotton
- Traps Particles as Small as 5 Microns
- Superior Filtration Over Factory Paper Filter
- Increases Induction & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct replacement for 5Q0129620
TURBO INLET PIPE
The 034Motorsport Turbo Inlet Pipe for the 1.8T & 2.0T MQB, Audi 8S-TT/TTS 8V-A3/S3, and the VW MkVII-Golf/GTI/R A7-Jetta/GLI MQB-Tiguan, is an essential upgrade to optimize power by eliminating a critical flow restriction in the intake tract. The MQB 2.0T Turbo Inlet Pipe is manufactured from 70mm thin wall 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum airflow, with a machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum compressor inlet flange that perfectly mates to allow smooth air entry into the compressor housing. Machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum elements are used to retain the original PCV hose fitting and original mounting location.
The MQB 1.8T & 2.0T Turbo Inlet Pipe is designed to work with OEM style turbo inlet hoses. The bead-rolled edge retains the inlet hose securely to the inlet pipe. The final touch is a durable black wrinkle-coat finish for long lasting good looks with a laser etched 034 logo to top it all off!
Flow Bench Testing
The optimized volume through the elbow bend and smooth transition into the compressor housing translates into substantially higher airflow than the OEM turbo inlet as well as other competitors on the market. Airflow improvements can lead to higher horsepower and torque gains in applications that require higher airflow.
Turbo Inlet Pipe Features:
- 70mm Inlet Elbow Fabricated From Thin-Wall 6061-T6 Aluminum for Maximum Airflow
- Designed to Work with OEM Style Turbo Inlet Hoses
- Bead Rolled Edge Retains Inlet Hose Securely
- Compressor Inlet Flange Machined from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum for Smooth Airflow Into Compressor Housing
- Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum PCV Adapter to Retain OE PCV Hose
- Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Locating Arm Maintains OEM Mounting Provision
- Durable Black Wrinkle-Coat Finish for Long Lasting Good Looks
Note: This product will not fit vehicles with a MAF sensor. Please confirm your car does not have this part before ordering: